The programme will include presentations from science, government, industry and public communities in New Zealand and Australia.
It is centred around some of the big issues currently facing plant border biosecurity such as climate change, social license, tourism, emerging technologies and targeted investment within the biosecurity continuum.
There will be seven sessions where we will explore the following topics:
- Parallels with COVID-19
- Te Ao Māori/ Mātauranga Māori
- Trans-Tasman collaborations
- Social science / Social license
- New technologies
- The value proposition for biosecurity
- Synergies across the biosecurity system
Information on our keynotes speakers can be found here